A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Progress Photos

I have Ted take progress photographs of me every twenty pounds down, and it's now been long enough that the difference is substantially noticeable.  This morning we flipped the newest one up on our computer screen next to the oldest one we had.  Both of us were silent.  I sat there blinking in surprise, and just as I wondered why I wasn't crying I realized Ted was standing behind me doing just that.  He's my heart, he cries for both of us.

So this is me, August 2013 in the upper 270's.






And this is me today, February 2014 in the lower 230's.


1 comment: