A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Status Report: 1.4 lbs. lost, 61.6 lbs. total

I seem to be doing a solid 1 & 1/2 lb. loss per week right now.  It's perhaps a wee bit slow, but it's steady and healthy and I'll take it.

I'm averaging five workouts per week, and I've been having a more difficult time getting up early to do them.  However, since it's warming and staying light further into the evening I'm a lot more prone to taking my Ted for an evening walk (or slow jog) after work anyway, so I'm not too worried about my lack of morning-person-hood.

Not too much else to report this week except that I was given an opportunity to join an online inspirational coaching/leadership/fitness group for free for the month of April and I'm excited and looking forward to being a part of that.  It's just a place online to share goals, hold one another accountable to our goals and encourage one another.  If anyone reading this would like to join they have extended the sign up deadline until Friday - just let me know and I'll tell you who to contact to get on board!

This snail is riding a skateboard, your argument is invalid.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your steady Eddy attitude! So many folks get frustrated with that, but honestly - it is the healthy person who gets into shape and stays that way as a life change. I'm so inspired by you!!! And.... I LOVE having you in our inspirational group. You're amazing and a total inspiration.
    Love the photo too, btw. Very cute and thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I always use snails when I post my weight loss status reports because they're cute and move along in a slow and steady way - the snail is kind of my mascot.

      And make sure to put a link to your site up here if you comment so that my readers can find you if they want info on you too!

      (Side note to anyone reading: LouAnn runs the inspirational fitness group I mentioned in this post, you should check her out!)

      Delete