A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Friday, February 26, 2010

Recipe Share

I've gotten at least one offer of late to share vegetarian recipes among my friends who are all trying to improve / maintain our state of good health. I know how important it is that we not get bored with what we're eating by eating the same things over and over, variety is the spice of your healthy-diet life.

To that end; if anyone wants to email me recipes that they've found particularly delicious and / or helpful in their own personal journey - I will cook and share them as they come in.

Just email them to: azaria23@hotmail.com

Or if you've got one of my other email accounts, heck knows I have enough of them, and prefer to send there - feel free. I will cook your recipe, give it a try, and then post it to the main page (with credit to you, of course).

If it's a meat-oriented recipe I'll probably just post it, or get Ted to try it if I can, because of my lacto-ovo-pescatarian-brothavarian-vegetarian state (oy). However recipes with meat are welcome as well, being health friendly is the only qualification.

I'll of course be posting good finds of my own as I go along.

I just had french toast for breakfast on a snow day - um, that one doesn't count...

No comments:

Post a Comment