A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fascinating

To quote Spock: Fascinating.

I came across this article link today on a forum I'm a part of and was absolutely intrigued. It's a researcher documenting and describing the social interactions that human beings are capable of with one another while they're still inside the womb, as young as 14 weeks old.

Life is truly a miraculous thing.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/01/13/unborn-twins-interact-in-the-womb-at-14-weeks-into-pregnancy/

No comments:

Post a Comment