A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Epic!

Last night while Gleeking out to a previously taped episode of Glee, I was fascinated by the song in the end of the episode and proceeded directly to my computer afterward to discover its source.

What I found was the song “Sing” by My Chemical Romance.

I am in deep song love (and video love). Go listen and watch immediately. This is EPIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgnDLWeeaM

The whole album is actually pretty fun, it’s a themed album like a Sci Fi action movie. Worth checking out!

1 comment:

  1. The video is pretty cool, but the lyrics are a bit sketchy. What the heck do they mean??

    ReplyDelete