A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beware the Bunny

The school semester will be over in another two weeks which should herald the return of more regular posting. I’m taking a writing class which has been sucking up a lot of my creative juice, although that’s not the only reason for the dry spell.

To put it blunt: there’s a lot of crap going down right now.

My eating plan has done a pile drive into the dirt, so I’ll just go ahead and confess right now:

I’VE BEEN EATING MEAT.

Not a lot of meat, not often… but every other day or so.

Obviously I need to get back on track.

So here’s the plan: grocery shop tonight and re-stock my pantry with the healthy, tasty tools I need. Investigate and invest in some quicker vegetarian foods that I can reach for quickly so I don’t feel like I have to spend two or three hours cooking every night. And prep ahead, prep ahead, prep ahead!

Also I need to get the last chocolate Easter bunny out of the house before I devour it.

The bunny. It’s haunting me.


2 comments:

  1. You have to come see my buns. I'm not sure if I introduced you to Liesel yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the expression on Ted's face when I tell him I have to go over your house to see your buns.

    :0)

    No I haven't met the new one yet, can't wait! Hee.

    ReplyDelete