A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Morning

There I am this morning in my enormous, shapeless, cozy sweater and sleep pants - washing Christmas breakfast dishes over a sinkful of suds with no makeup in sight and sleep hair.  And from one side, I can sense Ted standing there silently staring at me.

So I said, "I can feel you staring at me."

To which he replied, "when you go into a museum, do you stare at the artwork?  God gave us beautiful things so that we could look at them."

Then he mooned me.

Ted preparing to read us the story of Christmas from the bible.

A trio of Basiurae before the tree.

Feline photo-bomb!

Yup, it's a zombie plush.

No comments:

Post a Comment