A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Status Report: Ouch



This week after weigh in I looked very quickly at my card and misread it, thinking at a glance that I’d simply stayed the same.  I was okay with that, it happens.  Later in the day I took a closer examination and realized that wasn’t actually the case.

So… some totals for this past week:

Number of times I exercised: 6 out of 7 days
Length of workouts: 45 to 90 minutes each
Numbers of days I consumed enough calories just to maintain my current body weight (according to weight loss Science!): 0
Number of pounds gained: 3
Fail snail: Yes

Fail snail is made of fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment