A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm in Trouble

This morning we had Christmas breakfast at the office.

It's now 10AM - and I have about 350 calories left for the whole day.

Oh crap oh crap oh crap...

1 comment:

  1. Salads are your friend - just no dressing. I know that sounds hard, but it can be done. Or try it with just vinegar. I often mix balsamic vinegar with some dijon mustard. You can have a very filling salad for about 200 calories.

    Hot cereal is fine for dinner, and very filling. Most oatmeal is 150 calories per half cup. Fiber One is 60 calories per half cup. I add it to my oatmeal to bulk it out.

    ReplyDelete