A journey in words...

Welcome to my journey in words! A story about health, exercise, weight loss, food addiction, humor, size discrimination, sarcasm, social commentary and all the rest that’s rattling around inside my head...

I now twit, er... or tweet. Anyway, you can follow me on twitter @Aeon1202

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meatless - Day 2

Dinner tonight was tilapia fillets - baked in a pouch with mixed vegetables (red peppers, asparagus, sweet onion and baby bella mushrooms), seasonings and some butter and served over a bed of rice. When doing a tilapia fillet I've found that 20 minutes at 350 degrees bakes it to a perfect, moist flakiness. We also had shrimp cocktail* as an appetizer.

Two days with no meat, and I'm still alive so far. I just seem to be consuming a lot of sea creatures instead.

I also managed to watch Ted eat yodels with milk for desert and haven't had any. Yay me!

P.S. *When making cocktail sauce I highly recommend "helluva good's" horseradish. It's blow-your-head-off strong.

http://www.heluvagood.com/products/proddetail.aspx?id=488

No comments:

Post a Comment